注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

搜索
查看: 25712|回复: 32
收起左侧

[软件] 美得让人窒息 Alcatel's mobiles are the best! Why? Let me tell you…

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-9-29 14:50:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册会员 微信登录

x
同样是来自浪漫国度法兰西的两个知名品牌:一个是全球最具影响力的女性刊物ELLE,一个是手机界最具浪漫唯美气质的阿尔卡特,两者的碰撞将产生如何绚丽多姿的火花呢?这款以阿尔卡特OT-C652为蓝本重新设计包装的ELLE GlamPhone或许能给你一个满意的答案。红或者黑两种最有女人味的经典配色;娇小的体积(92×46×23mm,重93g)镶有ELLE标识的精美挂绳;独特的屏幕镜面效果都是这款GlamPhone俘获佳人芳心的秘密武器。虽然区区128×160像素65536色CSTN内屏,VGA摄像头,3MB内存这些硬件配置都显得与时代脱节,但作为一款以美丽外观和显赫身世为最大亮点的产品,我们还能奢求更多吗?

[ 本帖最后由 myghost 于 2005-9-29 15:35 编辑 ]
050929_elle_glamphone_03.jpg
050929_elle_glamphone_05.jpg
050929_elle_glamphone_01.jpg
050929_elle_glamphone_06.jpg
050929_elle_glamphone_04.jpg
050929_elle_glamphone_12.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2005-9-29 15:32:05 | 显示全部楼层
Alcatel's mobiles are the best! Why? Let me tell you…

To all of you talking bad about alcatel: Why almost everybody who once tried alcatel eventually buys that brand AGAIN and again? They DON'T put some drugs in it, to make us addicted, we buy them because we KNOW how much they worth. They DON'T cost like other brands (alcatel is cheaper) which has same or lower features -NOT because you think they're shit, it's because you don't have to pay their advertising (they don't advertise. My opinion is that if "you" advertise, "you" want to hide "your" disadvantages and faults, because "you" know that people will buy what they see on TV or newspapers because they are hypnotized and thinking that what they see is good. I think good stuff doesn't need to be advertised, they sell itself. And Alcatel does sell itself – considering most people didn't even heard of "alcatel".) and you don't have to pay the brand - the name alcatel (as you have to pay for nokia, samsung, motorola, siemens, sony ericsson etc.) If you had tried alcatel (I mean for a longer period, not an hour or two) you would realized what we – "admireres of alcatel" know for a really long time.

They are great phones, I love that you can organize menu the way you want, put most frequantly used functions in first place, they have cool stuff to download (pictures, ringtones (poly, mono and real), videos.. everything!) from their site totally free, I like comfortable keys - easy for sms, they have perfect signal (I was in mountains on a trip, my friend had Nokia – she couldn't send sms, I had alcatel and I could talk. –same operator), they have most perfect batteries!

1. My first mobile phone was Alcatel OT Easy in September 2000, as soon as I saw that I bought it. Then my mom took it and I had to get another one. That OT Easy works today as it did when I bought it – perfect! Battery is one I got in the packet – 5 years old, it lasts 3-4days with talking! My mom is still using it. (users of other brands – let us know if you have original battery that good and that old.. Ha ha ha- where are you? )
  2. My second was Alcatel OT Max in December 2000, when I saw that one I was glad that mom took Easy, because it's so funky! I love it! He is still working as Easy does.
  -> these two models (and in fact every alcatel) has handsfree function! Tell me, please, when did other "top" brands put that function >frequantly< in their models? Just lately! In a last year or so..
  3. Then in December 2001 I bought some Siemens (my sister took Max), I don't know which one.. Can't remember.. I just remember that it was reaaaally slow!! When you'd turn it on you couldn't go in the menu for about half minute, and then for the next two minutes you couldn't go in the phonebook or messages. I sold that one! And hated Siemens (later I tried -more than a week each model- M35, C52 (I think) and C65 – boring and sloooooow! They just proved my opinion.).
  4. In November 2002 I bought Nokia 3310 because all my friends had it and I thought it will be a good mobile, I thought we would exchange melodies and pictures, I could buy funny exchangeble front panels.. but I didn't. My battery died (became totally unusable) in April 2003 (that’s 5 months!!), I was really pissed, angry, and I threw it.. in my sister's hands! I took OT Max from her. She was happy that she got a mobile that was smaller then the one she had, but her happines didn't last long because she had to fight with her battery. Later she bought a new one, and that one lasted 4 months! Now she was pissed and angry, and we both hated Nokia!
  5. In July 2003 I got some money and I bought Alcatel 525 – which I'm using now too, I love it, he's perfect, battery lasts 5-6 days (during the day I turn off backlight because the screen is visible – ha ha, you with other brands can't turn off backlight!) and I talk about 10min per day, send sms, before I fell asleep I play games, and while looking on that perfect blue backlight I fall asleep like a baby, it is so relaxing…, I have no intention of selling it.. I'll try to get S853, not because he's hi-end (ok, yes but only that I can show off infront everyone else and make them jealous), I want it because it's funky and youthfull design, you can make lots of reminders (I need that badly!), and his advantage is that it has camera (MP is ok, but I'd be happy with CIF too. I don't need mobile phone to send pictures on PC, I have digital camera for that..) so I can take a lots of pictures and videos of me and my boyfriend (who also had alcatel.) so I can watch them all the time, and I'll buy miniSD card of 1GB for all that. I had send an e-mail to croatian T-Mobile because I wanted them to pay attention to that model (they respond but actually didn't say anything – diplomatic answer! Hate those!.). I'll send mail to one mobile-magazine and I'll "shout" at them because the last alcatel they wrote something about was 535. The last alcatel that was sold here was 735, and I wanted to buy that one too, but unfortunatelly for me they are sold out. 535 sold out too. All of them sold out. So I bought 311 for my sister (when she finally realized what crap Nokia is) and 511 so we can change them.. Basically I collect alcatel's mobile phones. If I couldn't buy S853 somehow-anyhow, I want to have at least these old alcatel's phones that I can use them because I don't want any other brand!

Oh yes! And let me spitt some more on other brands.
  -Nokias – well we know how much they advertise, they are expensive, have bad batteries, low signal.. Bad bad bad! I have a really bad opinion about Nokia, they are like thieves for me: They send out only few quality series of mobiles, and those people are often satisfied with Nokia and they buy them again. But those non-quality serias have many problems (mainly battery and those other "stuff" related with batteries like detecting when it's full, problems with signal and talking..) and if you want to keep that phone (and you want to keep it because you think it's quality – ha!) you have to get it repaired or have to buy battery again and again.. Anyway – "spend money on us". They have small screens, but they cost much! The one Nokia that is good with relation given-money/gotten-functions is 6680. 6230i would be fine if it had larger screen. But….
  -Samsung – hm.. Not bad, but you can't let them fall down, or even shake them harder. It would be better if they had more bar phones. They are boring with all those clamshells. Not so expensive for everything you get. Mobiles for fancy people, business people, or those one who want to be somebody but isn't.
  -Siemens – uh, I said everything.. And they have problems with display -sometimes they flip upside-down. Especially in MT60 (something like that)
  -Sony Ericsson – mobile phones for boys (men, whatever) –design, themes, melodies. Everything just for men.
  -Panasonic – I don't have any opinion about that brand. Phones for girls, except clamshells ones. Cute.
  -LG, Sharp, Sagem… don't know, never tried one.

Reply on dominicdiep: How logical would be to you that we compare Nokia 3310 with any Alcatel newer then 735? They are all better! (well in my opinion any alcatel is better than every nokia..)

And one more thing: Alcatels are very advanced, they keep up, but mobiles come in sale very late, when all other brands and mobiles with similar functions are already selling. And whats true – they have the best design! They are bold, courageous, brave, interesting, fresh, unusual, extraodinary, youthfull and challenging.

Alcatel, congratulations! You're the best! Don't give up!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-29 19:23:54 | 显示全部楼层
是挺漂亮的……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-29 21:40:49 | 显示全部楼层
丑死了!!
楼主老是拿AK的东西来炫,什么意思啊!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-29 22:04:14 | 显示全部楼层
典型的绣花枕头。不过外壳还不错。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-29 23:09:01 | 显示全部楼层
AK的可以合到3*的坛子里去现去,没必要在这里噢,嘿嘿~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-30 00:03:54 | 显示全部楼层
外壳真好看  里面样式就一般了,特别是屏幕和键盘,显出一种与外表不相称的感觉
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-30 00:11:05 | 显示全部楼层
AK让TCL收购了么?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-30 00:18:30 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 magicalgun 于 2005-9-30 00:11 发表
AK让TCL收购了么?

恩,早就听说是买了50%以上的股份吧?或者其他的,反正是基本算TCL的了,记不大清了,老早的事了。
还有,这几款手机够丑的了,像磕裂了似的,一条条的。还让我想乌龟了,哈哈哈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-30 00:21:38 | 显示全部楼层
中看不中用,还是实惠些好。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-30 00:26:11 | 显示全部楼层
唉,没必要喜欢西门子就打击别的牌子吧 !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-30 00:33:58 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 cacaozhang 于 2005-9-30 00:26 发表
唉,没必要喜欢西门子就打击别的牌子吧 !

我可不是因为这个,我就是不喜欢这几款上面的条条而已,哈哈。说实话CXV65也是蛮丑的,我用的就是他,一直想换CX的壳呢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-30 08:19:49 | 显示全部楼层
一堆E文,还好我英语算过关,呼~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-30 08:28:34 | 显示全部楼层
对诺基亚的评价很是到位啊,哈哈哈哈
“对于诺基亚:我们都知道他们对自己的产品作了多少宣传,我们知道它有多么的昂贵,有多么糟糕的电池,有多么糟糕的信号,我对诺基亚的评价就是糟糕!糟糕!糟糕!”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-9-30 08:34:04 | 显示全部楼层
其实大家没有必要相互攻击
都是务实的欧洲派,Alcatel的东西好不好,不是其中几个说好就好的.
也不是几个说不好就不好的.
在病态的中国消费者中,Alcatel和西门子这些技术型选手不适合中国的口味.

Alcatel还是在我心目中的首位
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-30 08:46:48 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #15 myghost 的帖子

那你就去ak的论坛里发发感慨,舒缓一下喜欢ak有用不上的郁闷,在那边即使再强烈的鄙视西门子也没有人会说个不字
或者赶紧把西门子出手,换一台自己喜欢的ak,难道你还会舍不得这让你处处不爽的破手机?
在这里说这种话简直自寻烦恼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-9-30 08:50:25 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 shell 于 2005-9-30 08:46 发表
那你就去ak的论坛里发发感慨,舒缓一下喜欢ak有用不上的郁闷,在那边即使再强烈的鄙视西门子也没有人会说个不字
或者赶紧把西门子出手,换一台自己喜欢的ak,难道你还会舍不得这让你处处不爽的破手机?
在这里说 ...

我就认为没错,这里很多人就容不下别的声音存在!!和东什么北什么网一样的啦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-30 09:07:27 | 显示全部楼层
楼主捧个ak一天到晚在这发贴
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-30 09:15:19 | 显示全部楼层
什么叫道不同不相为谋。。
楼主同志可表在我们面前烦来烦去的了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-30 09:16:39 | 显示全部楼层
好看 上面还标有 elle 什么意思?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 微信登录

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|爱技术 ( 沪ICP备08115260号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 17:58